Brandon Smith at Alt-Market.com has been warning, with great insight, about the approuching tyranny of the American Total Surveilance State far more elequantly than I, as have many others, but not enough. Not enough.
One of the other activists for civil liberties that actually acts upon his convictions in the American judicial system, besides his prolific writings, John Whitehead of the Rutherford Institute, whose work I resend here often, also has been sending the signals of distress of the fragility of our liberties in this once far freer America. In my opinion, with an ever more desperate voice.
Unfortunately, as anyone who bothers to read my rants knows, my own belief is that we are too late. That even with establishment power elites clearly underestimating the underlying forces of generational and class frustrations in this nation and allowing the populist, seemingly uncontrolled voices of Trump and Sanders to become dominant on the political stage, there is time for these masters of propaganda and covert subterfuge to undermine the voices of the people.
To think that after well over a hundred years of achieving the current levels and depths in power and corruption, in this nation and around the globe, the transnationalist, technocratic ruling elites, regardless of false ideological variations on the core theme, will willingly relinquish their privileges and control is to deny human history.
The Presidents of the United States have been chosen from the elite cadres, either born and bred “Bonesman”, Wall Street and corporate birthed or simply malleable, impressionable fools whose oratorical skills, matched by their egos, allowed them to become the power elites puppets in the Oval Office, but with the powers of a Svengali and a massive, finely tuned propaganda machine behind them. It’s certainly possible that the last President to be truly independent of the powers of wealth and finance was Andrew Jackson. Certainly, from President Wilson on to Obama this has not been the case.
For those that may recall, the political neophyte and progressive Wilson won the election for the Presidency in 1913 solely because the power elites of Wall Street had his assurances of a commitment to back the product of one of the greatest and most insidious conspiracies to ever impact America, the enslavement of the nation to the will of the Anglo-American Mahārāja of banking, the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.
By secretly promoting Teddy Roosevelt to run against his former friend and protege, the incumbent Taft, and splitting the Republican party with hopeless bid under the banner of the Bull Moose Party, the Wall Street banking elites assured the Democrat Wilson’s Presidency and not only the founding of a privately owned national bank, but the national income tax as well, a necessary precursor to the financing of their desired entrance into the inevitable European War. And the rest is, as they say, history.
Most do not come close to understanding the truths about American history, particularly in the politics and foreign affairs, it we did, this nation would have revolted long ago and we would not now be faced with our own national destruction. There is a chance, but a slim one.
For freedom to reign in America again, the first chains that need to be broken are the chains of indoctrination, of the brainwashing and propaganda machineries multi-generational infections. Next, there will be the very real, in fact more than likely, physical risks as the last redoubt of the elites in their defense of destructively attained privilege; the force of the police state and military.
We have been on a path of histories natural progression, enhanced, prodded and directed by the will of a small class of elites whose footprints are found in every nation. And regardless of the apparent disparities in ideological themes, the goals are the same and the gestalt of the class results in a more unified voice than deconstruction would allow. Power corrupts and the American Constitution was not strong enough to prevent its, now unassailable coagulation in the centers of government, industry and finance.
We have been warned many, many times. Even the recanting of a number of the most prominent elites who tried, at least, when they were leaving power or willing to defy it, to give us a chance, we did not listen. We have been sitting on a horse letting them put the noose around our necks, because we liked horses. We even let them place the rope because we liked the smell of the hemp. It is now only a few seconds away from the slap that will crack our necks. I hope to send out a number of supporting essays, many of which you have likely read, but if not should. I will not, in most cases, bore you with my own added verbosity.
- But I must add again the following: I have been following the global markets, economic and sociopolitical trends in America and around the world for over forty years now. I have been digging into the black hole of reality for only the past twenty of those years and the more I peel back of the now fetid onion skin the more distressed I have become and my apparent fanaticism, perhaps bordering on the excessive and eccentric, has likely been considered by many of my old Wall Street associates, frankly, rather annoying. This is what I, after my many years of research, analysis and pondering have concluded:
- The system of fractional reserve banking and untethered credit with all its derivatives, finance capitalism was intrinsically flawed and prone to massive corruption. The “buy-it-forward” culture of credit induced consumption endemic to Anglo-American finance capitalism infected not only consumer-citizens, but sovereign governments as well.
- Fanned by the propaganda machinery of Madison Avenue (The Tavistok Institute) and increasingly unleashed corporate and banking greed, the unsustainability of this system became very apparent to me in the 1980’s. I became very bearish, but with the fall of the Berlin Wall and the next and last phase of finance capitalism’s expansion, my concerns were abated for it was apparent that to be truly played out, the entire world had be consumed in the same illogical process of debt driven malinvestment.
- There once was a common phrase used for those seeking tenured university professorships, “publish or perish” that for the financial, Wall Street capitalists would be applied as “expand or perish.”
- The system required ever more corporate expansion, quarter by quarter and year over year ad infinitum with cheap, central banking provided credit to avoid the natural entropy of all closed systems. But, once the entire world was infected with the disease of Anglo-American finance capitalism, the global economic system migrated toward closure. All closed systems, all of them, except perhaps for the Universe, eventually die–they are not, we are not, immune to the laws of thermodynamics.
- The implosion coming is best likened to that of a now massive, over extended sun whose Chandrasekhar Limit has been reached, the resulting implosion will destroy the whole solar system, and take down the entire global economy. All unsustainable trends end. By attempting to defy the laws of Newtonian physics with monetary intervention, we have not only shown our the extent of our hubris, but assured that the resultant imploding mass is so great that there is not even a chance of a white dwarf surviving, but instead a permanently unstable black hole.
- Economic and financial collapse is inevitable, the “they” of the “they can’t let it happen” belief system are now impotent.
- Planned or simply anticipated the power elites are prepared, though the vast majority of the masses are far from it, for the inevitable. The conspiracy theorists are correct, the response will be tyranny. What is coming has never been experienced, ever.
- I have been advising to get 100% liquid or net short for some time now and even Cassandra was ultimately proven correct. I still think it highly unlikely that the current revolution in America will be allowed to succeed.
- God only knows where the price of gold ends up going, but in the end, as the system seeks to eliminate cash it will also seek to take your gold as well. There can be no alternatives to the mechanisms of the State, no ideology, no religion, no competing monetary system–this is how it goes, it is how it always goes.
- Through, false flag terrorism on American shores, serious civil unrest this summer here and in Europe, significant full scale war and the response to a collapsing economy, the power elites will manipulate and steal the last vestiges of American democratic processes.
- The year 2016 will be burnt into the history of America and the world. The world will not likely end here, but it will be a seriously, more unpleasant place for humanity.
- Basically, we are fucked.
Liberty Activists And ISIS Will Soon Be Treated As Identical Threats
Many of us saw it coming a long time ago — increasing confrontation between liberty proponents and the corrupt federal establishment leading to increasing calls by political elites and bureaucrats to apply to American citizens the terrorism countermeasures designed for foreign combatants.
It was only a matter of time and timing.My stance has always been that the elites would wait until there was ample social and political distraction; a fog of fear allowing them to move more aggressively against anti-globalists. We are not quite there yet, but the ground is clearly being prepared.